Rugs Buying Guide
- Usually fashioned from wool, the rugs are constructed by binding wool fibres to the base and then cutting (by machine or hand) to create a soft pile.
- Made in india.
- Generally made from cotton: fibres are woven and bound together to create a flat rug surface.
- Made in india or Belgium.
Cleaning & Care
- Please always refer to the specific care label
- We recommend that our rugs are professionally cleaned in situ
- Cotton weave rugs may be dry cleaned or in some cases washed
- Blot spills with a clean damp cloth – do not rub
- Some shedding on wool rugs is to be expected – this will reduce over time and may be assisted by vacuuming
- Turn rugs regularly to promote even wear.
- Regardless of your floor surface, we recommend the use of underlay to prevent a puckered appearance or slipping.
Back to shopping