Laura Ashley bedlinen is available in:
Different fabrics and thread counts
- 'Thread count' refers to how many threads there are, per square inch of fabric
- The higher the thread count, the crisper, smoother and more luxurious the feel of the fabric.
- Pencale describes a tighter cotton weave and can be any thread count above 180.
- Pure cotton: cool, crisp and luxurious
- Polyester mixes: low maintenance, with fewer creases, easy ironing and rapid drying
- Linen - has a more textured feel and is cool and absorbent
- Printed - the design is printed onto the fabric
- Jacquard - the design is woven into the fabric, using a jacquard loom
- Woven stripe/check - The design is woven into the fabric using a mechanised loom
- Embroidered - Beautiful and delicate, made using hand guided and machine embroidery
Bedlinen Size Guide
Single 137cm x 200cm 54 inches x 79 inches
Double 200cm x 200cm 79 inches x 79 inches
King 230cm x 220cm 94 inches x 87 inches
Super King 260cm x 220cm 102 inches x 87 inches
Housewife 50cm x 75cm 20 inches x 30 inches
Oxford (with flange) 50cm x 75cm 20 inches x 30 inches
- Housewife Pillowcase – standard size, where the pillow fills all of the fabric
- Oxford Pillowcase – for added impact and elegance, this features a wide flat stitched flange around the perimeter.