Laura Ashley's range of wallpapers is nothing short of beautiful and luxurious, enhancing the look and feel of any décor. Whether you're simply updating your room or going for a complete revamp, wallpaper, which is now far more fuss- and mess-free than the products you may remember from years ago- allows you to effect big changes with a minimum of fuss.
- Please feel at liberty to make the most of our samples and swatches, which can be found in store or viewed online in the Wallpaper Glossary
- To help you visualise how various wallpapers will look against your interiors, up to 8 wallpaper swatches can be sent to your home by ordering in-store, online or by telephone on 0871 230 2301*
- If you are decorating a kitchen or bathroom, please look into our vinyl papers, which are ideal for high moisture areas and offer fabulous ease of cleaning. Consider the light in the relevant room and examine your paper in both artificial and natural lights
- Consider simple stripes or plain wall coverings when looking for simple yet effective ways of coordinating with our statement fabrics
- Please see our Wallpaper chart to assist you in deciding how many rolls you will need for your room
- Please bear in mind the vertical repeat pattern, as this may have a bearing on the number or rolls you require. Pattern repeats may be found in our Wallpaper Swatch library.
- When shopping in store, please ensure that the rolls that you select all carry the same batch number
- Please ensure that you order the correct number of rolls when you place your order, as later orders may not carry the same batch number.
* Calls cost 10p per minute plus network charges and may be recorded and/or monitored
Manufactured in the UK to the highest standards, The Laura Ashley paint collection has been designed to coordinate with our fabric, wallpaper and accessory ranges. This beautifully enables you to complement or update your décor with product that employs the richest of pigments for a depth of colour and consistent results, available in a variety of finishes to suit you and your home.