Terms and Conditions
All Products in this catalogue are sold subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below. Nothing mentioned in these Conditions affects your statutory rights.
- Basis of Sale
- Returns and Cancellations
- Defect and Damage
- Essential information before ordering Furniture and Upholstery
- Product Descriptions, Features and Specifications
- Prices and Payment
- Website Content
- Linked Sites
- Amendments to these Terms & Conditions
- Intellectual Property
In these Terms and Conditions, the words and expressions below have the following meanings:
- In these Conditions, the words and expressions below have the following meanings:
- 'Distance Selling' means orders made exclusively by telephone, fax, e-mail, mail order or on our Website.
- 'Product(s)' means any Laura Ashley product(s).
- means selected Furniture and Upholstery delivered by Standard Parcel Delivery.
- means selected mirrors, lighting and products delivered by Standard Home Delivery.
- 'Furniture' means beds and cabinet items such as wardrobes, chests of drawers, bedside tables, tables, selected dining chairs, both mirrors & lighting marked , mattresses, and Products not marked .
- Self Assembly means Furniture for assembly by the customer.
- 'Made to Order (MTO) Upholstery' means upholstered Products made to your specifications.
- 'Non MTO Upholstery' means standard Upholstery not made to your specifications.
- 'Made-to-Measure (MTM)' means Products made to your specifications such as curtains, blinds, cushions, bedspreads, valances, and made to order shades.
- 'Standard Home Furnishings' means cushions, lighting, wallpaper, mirrors unless marked and excludes MTM, Upholstery and Furniture unless marked .
- Fashion means womens-wear and girls-wear, fashion accessories and footwear.
- 'we', 'us', 'our' means Laura Ashley Limited, United Kingdom VAT Registration 162974243
- you', 'your' means the customer.
- Website means lauraashley.com or mto.lauraashley.com.
- All orders that you place on the Website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions. Your order becomes binding once we have accepted it. It is your responsibility to check that all details of your order, such as specifications, measurements, dimensions, product features, access and delivery, are correct and suitable to your requirements prior to placing your order.
- Please follow the onscreen instructions taking you through the process of placing an order on the website. You place the order for your products by pressing "Go to Checkout" on the "Review Your Order page", and in doing so you offer to buy the Goods at the prices indicated as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- An order acknowledgement email will be sent to you detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is merely an acknowledgement of your order and not an acceptance or confirmation of your order by Laura Ashley.
- Except for all orders of Furniture, MTO Upholstery, Non MTO Upholstery and/or Made-to-Measure products, the acceptance of your order will take place on dispatch of the products. If you have ordered Furniture, MTO Upholstery, Non MTO Upholstery and/or Made-to-Measure products the acceptance of your order will occur when you receive a confirmation note from us or on dispatch of the products, whichever is the earlier, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it prior to the acceptance. Once we have accepted your order it becomes binding, subject to your rights of cancellation. Non-acceptance of an order by us will occur if: the ordered product is out of stock or unavailable; we identify a pricing or product description error; or we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may suspend or refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
- To be eligible to purchase Products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must: be over 18 years of age; register by providing your real name, phone number, email address, payment details and other requested information; provide a valid delivery address in the United Kingdom; (Please note that PO box numbers, hotels and temporary accommodation addresses are not acceptable); and possess a valid Laura Ashley Account Card, or a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- Please note that any order placed from Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, and any other countries outside the United Kingdom (except France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria and Germany) are not valid.
Standard Home Furnishings and Fashion Returns
Once Standard Home Furnishings or Fashion Products are assigned or despatched, you have the right to cancel within 7 days following delivery. In addition we offer a goodwill returns policy so you may return the eligible Products within 28 days of receipt either:-
- In store (provided that fashion Products are returned to fashion stores and home Products to home stores). NB stores cannot accept returns of large items such as chandeliers, please check by calling your local store.
- By post using the prepaid label enclosed (exclusions apply see below) to, Returns Department, Laura Ashley, PO Box 19, Newtown, Powys, SY16 1DZ;
Exclusions to Prepaid label returns
Selected products may be too large to be returned at the post office and will need to be collected by one of our couriers or home delivery teams. (See examples below) Should a courier or home collection be required, this can be arranged at a cost of between £8-£60 for UK customers, £165 for European customers. Should you have any further queries contact our customer services team by clicking here.
Post Office returns:
- Small lighting - wall lights, table lamps, shades- excludes items marked
- Small HF Items - candles, glasses, ceramics
- Soft Furniture. - Cushions, small rugs, throw, Ready Made Curtains, Bed linen, Fabric,
- Small mirrors- e.g. mirrored jewelry box, Elisse triple mirror- excludes items marked
- MTM Accessories- tie backs/hold backs, finials
- Gifts and Accessories
- Small Prints
- Larger Lighting marked
- Curtain Poles
- Larger Mirrors marked
- Large heavy curtains
- Large Rugs
- Large Prints
- When returning Standard Home Furnishings or Fashion Products purchased, please return with proof of purchase (a receipt or despatch note), unused and in a saleable condition with the original packaging. Please take reasonable care of the Products while in your possession and when returning the Products, package properly and securely to prevent damage or loss in transit.
- We ask that you obtain proof of posting from the post office. You bear the risk of loss and damage to the Products until we have received them.
- Cut fabric of less than 5 metres and for hygiene reasons, food products, swimwear with the protective strip removed, underwear, earrings, toiletries, pillows and duvets with opened packaging, cannot be returned or cancelled, unless in accordance with your legal rights e.g. if confirmed as defective by us. Swimwear may be returned providing the protective strip has not been removed.
- Refunds will only be given through the original payment method, where appropriate.
Self Assembly Returns
- When returning Products please return unused and with the original packaging, Products cannot be returned once assembled/part assembled, unless in compliance with your statutory rights.
- For Products purchased via Distance Selling, we ask that you exercise reasonable care while examining the Products by not assembling where possible.
- When returning Products, please return, disassembled, and with original packaging. Please contact Customer Services* to arrange collection. A £60 collection charge for UK Customers and £165 collection charge for European customers will apply. This does not affect your statutory rights.
MTM, MTO Upholstery, Furniture and items marked Returns
- If you need to cancel your MTM, MTO Upholstery, Non MTO Upholstery or Furniture order, you may only do so up to 48 hours after you have placed your order by contacting Customer Services*. Thereafter we reserve the right to charge you up to 25% of the value of the cancelled Product.
- Once you have placed your MTM, MTO Upholstery Non MTO Upholstery or Furniture order we are unable to amend it. Any amendment request will result in the order being cancelled and a new order having to be placed.
- Once received, these Products cannot be cancelled unless confirmed defective by a Laura Ashley appointed inspector, or in compliance with your statutory rights.
- This does not apply to the 7 Day Curtain and Blind Offer which may not be cancelled unless confirmed defective or in compliance with your statutory rights.
- Upholstery and Furniture can only be returned by contacting Customer Services* to arrange collection.
- Furniture and Non-MTO Upholstery purchased via Distance Selling may be cancelled or returned at any time up to seven days from the day after receipt by informing us within that period that you wish to do so.
- If after cancellation the Furniture or Non-MTO Upholstery, purchased via Distance Selling has been delivered it must be kept in good condition for collection by our nominated carrier. A £60 collection charge for UK customers and £165 collection charge for European customers will apply. This does not affect your statutory rights
- For hygiene reasons, mattresses cannot be returned once packaging has been opened unless confirmed defective by a Laura Ashley appointed inspector or in compliance with your statutory rights.
- On delivery, it is your responsibility to inspect and report to Customer Services* any visible damage/defect to the Products and to your property. Do not leave products wrapped and unchecked. All visible damage should be reported within a reasonable timeframe, we consider this to be within 7 days of delivery .If you believe our Products are of an unsatisfactory quality, please contact Customer Services* as soon as reasonably possible and treat the Product with care while your claim is being investigated.
- For Furniture, MTO Upholstery, Non MTO Upholstery and MTM products, we reserve the right to inspect and remedy on site any reported issues, in compliance with your statutory rights.
Please read Delivery Information in conjunction with these terms and conditions before placing your order.
- Standard Home Delivery of Furniture, Upholstery and both Lighting and Mirrors marked will only be to addresses in Mainland UK, France, Germany, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight, we do not deliver to other Off Shore Islands.
- Please measure carefully and accurately to ensure that the Furniture and/or Upholstery ordered can gain access, and will fit into the room/space intended and that our large delivery lorry can safely reach the delivery address and wait for the duration of the delivery, as re-delivery/collection and cancellation fees apply. For more information, contact Customer Services*.
- A minimum £60 re-delivery/collection charges for UK customers and £165 re-delivery/collection charge for European customers apply where:- i) no adult is available to accept delivery, ii) where there is no ‘large’ delivery lorry access to the delivery address or iii) the Products will not fit into room/space intended after being delivered at delivery address unless in compliance with your statutory rights.
- Cancellation fees of up to 25% of the value of Products may also apply if the Products are subsequently cancelled.
- An adult must be present at the delivery address to sign and acknowledge that Products have been received in a satisfactory condition. Carefully check the unwrapped Products, do not leave them wrapped and unchecked.
- Any visible damage/defect to the Products and to your property must be reported to customer services within a reasonable time frame we consider this to be within 7 days of delivery, this does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Furniture marked (Envelope symbol) or (Screwdriver symbol) will not be unpacked by the delivery crew and shall be acknowledged by signature.
- The delivery crew will not attempt delivery if health and safety risk or damage to your home may result. Doors, windows or any structural construction will not be removed in order to attempt delivery.
Standard Home Delivery
Delivery & Storage Information
A non-refundable storage fee of £100 per full week will be charged when i) we have been unable to make a delivery booking with you within three weeks after the original delivery date or first booking attempt by Customer Services* (whichever is the later) or ii) delivery bookings have been made and you are unavailable to take delivery of your order after agreeing delivery dates with Customer Services*. A minimum £60 re-delivery charge for UK customers and £165 re-delivery charge for European customers, will apply in both i) and ii).
- The Product with the longest time to completion may determine your estimated delivery week. We will provide you with an estimated week our carrier will contact you to arrange delivery.
- Any date specified by us for delivery is an estimate and time for delivery shall not be made of the essence. Specific delivery dates and times cannot be agreed when placing your order.
- Express lead times are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- We are not liable for any delays and/or failures in delivery if we cannot gain access to the delivery address on the agreed delivery date or under any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Standard Parcel Delivery
- We deliver Standard Home Furnishings, Made-to-Measure Products (MTM) and Fashion via UK based carriers to the following UK territories: Mainland UK, Northern Ireland and Isle of Wight as well as internationally to France, Austria, Germany, Italy and Switzerland.
- We do not deliver to Channel Islands or Isle of Man. Please click here to see our Global Store Finder for nearest store.
- It is your responsibility to provide an accurate, secure postal delivery address. For most parcels an adults signature will be required.
- We are not liable for loss once goods have been signed for or if goods are lost due to an inaccurate address supplied by you.
- A minimum £4.50 Standard Parcel Delivery charge applies to deliveries of Fashion, Standard Home Furnishings, Made to Measure (MTM) Products and Furniture marked
- Standard delivery charges to France, Austria, Germany, Italy and Switzerland are £10.
- FREE delivery applies to Furniture, Upholstery, and both Lighting and Mirrors marked on orders of £1000 and over (after discount where applicable) for UK only.
- FREE delivery offers on orders over £1000 are not available to European customers.
- A £25 delivery charge for UK customers applies to Furniture, Upholstery, and both Lighting and Mirrors marked on orders under £1000 (after discount where applicable).
- A £165 delivery charge for Germany and £150 delivery charge for France applies to Furniture, Upholstery, and both Lighting and Mirrors marked .
- It is your responsibility to advise us at the time of ordering of any non-standard delivery circumstances that may apply, as additional delivery charges from £60 for UK customers and from £165 for European customers will apply to i) deliveries above the first floor, ii) deliveries requiring more than two delivery crew, iii) deliveries requiring a small van for access and iv) deliveries in any other exceptional circumstances. We will advise you of any applicable additional delivery charges when placing your order or as soon as reasonably possible thereafter. For more information, please contact Customer Services*.
- MTM, Standard Home Furnishings and Furniture marked delivered by Standard Parcel Delivery and do not contribute towards the qualifying value for free Standard Home Delivery.
- For Standard Home deliveries of Furniture, Upholstery and both Lighting and Mirrors marked we will provide you with an estimated week our carrier will contact you to arrange delivery.
- The Product with the longest time to completion may determine your estimated delivery week.
- For in stock Fashion and Standard Home Furnishings we endeavour to deliver within 3 to 5 working days of accepting your order.
- Standard Made to Measure will be delivered within approximately 4 to 6 weeks, unless otherwise stated.
- Selected MTO Upholstery available on 28 days delivery and selected MTM Curtains and Blinds on 7 or 14 working days delivery are subject to availability, and cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note, time scales for international orders will vary.
- Any delivery dates specified are estimates and time is not to be made of the essence. We regret that specific delivery dates and times cannot be agreed when placing your order.
- We are not liable for any delays and/or failures in delivery if we cannot gain access to the delivery address or under any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Multiple types of Products may be delivered separately.
- We offer international delivery in selected countries please see our International Delivery section for details.
UK Next Day Fashion Delivery
- Next Day Fashion Delivery is available to most of UK mainland only. It is not available to Northern Island, the Isle of Wight, or the following postcodes: BT, HS1-9, IM, IV21-56, KA27-28, KW11-17, PA20-78, PH30-50, TR21-25, ZE 1-3
- Next Day Fashion delivery costs £7.00. Free Delivery promotions or delivery voucher codes do not include Next Day Fashion Delivery
- Orders placed by 1.30pm, Monday to Thursday, will be delivered the next day, orders placed on Friday by 1.30pm will be delivered on Monday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Orders placed on a Bank Holiday will be delivered 2 working days later, we do not deliver on Bank Holidays.
- Next Day Delivery is only available on Fashion products. If you are ordering both Fashion and Home Furnishings Next Day Delivery will not be offered.
International Delivery- Standard Home Furnishings, Fashion & MTM (available to France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria & Italy) Made to order Furniture & Upholstery (available to France & Germany only)
- We endeavor to deliver in stock Fashion and Standard Home Furnishings within 5 to 7 working days of accepting your order.
- We endeavor to deliver made to order furniture and upholstery within 8 to 10 weeks, but you will be notified about the exact delivery when you place your order.
- Standard Made to Measure will be delivered within approximately 4 to 6 weeks, unless otherwise stated.
- Selected MTM Curtains and Blinds on 3 weeks delivery are subject to availability, and cannot be guaranteed.
- Items over 1.75m in length and paint are not available for international delivery.
- All parcels must be signed for and acknowledged on delivery.
- If no one is available to accept delivery, we will attempt another delivery and hold your parcel for up for 7 days.
- If we are unable to deliver after 7 days, we will consider the delivery as failed and your parcel will be returned to Laura Ashley.
- On receipt of a failed delivery, Laura Ashley shall refund the order value less the delivery charge.
Risk of Damage and Title in Property
We bear the risk of loss or damage to the Products until they are delivered. The Products will only belong to you once payment has been made in full. Until full payment is received, we may ask you to return the Products to us at any time. If you return the Products to us for any reason, they will become our property and our risk when we receive them.
Fabric By the Metre
- Fabric by the metre orders must be checked for any fabric defects or short metreage before any cutting or make-up is started.
- We take no liability for 3rd party costs.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate and complete measurements when ordering MTM Products.
- We are not liable for any inaccurate and/or incomplete measurements provided.
- The frame construction and springs of our Upholstery (excluding ex-display and seconds Upholstery) are guaranteed for normal domestic use for five years, provided that the Information and Care Guide (received with the product) has been followed.
- A copy of the Information and Care Guides and Guarantee are available on the website- click here.
Our Products are designed for domestic use only. If Products are intended for non-domestic/commercial use, it is your responsibility to check your requirements with your local fire authority or other relevant authorities.
- Conservatory Blinds & Shutters featured are measured, made and fitted directly by Thomas Sanderson, subject to their terms and conditions.
- Carpets featured are supplied by Brintons subject to their terms and conditions.
- To maintain Brintons high quality service standards, carpets will be measured and fitted directly by their approved professional fitters.
- Price quotations for carpets include underlay and fittings charges.
- A £25 measurement charge is payable at the time a measurement is requested and deducted from the order total when placing an order for carpets.
Every effort is taken to ensure that the Products supplied correspond as closely as possible to the samples in our stores, Website and catalogue, but they may vary due to unique and characteristic variations of natural materials. We are not responsible for any such variations, which add to the unique quality of the Product, including but not limited to the following:
- Product colour and shade may vary from one manufacturing batch to another.
- Fabric patterns are not matched on upholstery unless identified by the symbol when they are partially matched.
- There is a 3% allowance on fabric alignment.
- All Product measurements are approximate. On Furniture and Upholstery, readymade curtains and blinds, fabric by the metre and pattern repeats, allow +/- 2 cm variance on sizes stated.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes, Please see the Upholstery Buying Guide for details.
- Many of our Products are individually hand finished and there may be differences between manufacturing batches, which will be more apparent if orders are placed at different times. These are not defects.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the Product specifications (external and/or internal) and any other changes where necessary.
- Please check the details of the Products shown in any of our promotional publications or offers before ordering, as Products may vary from the Products shown in our catalogue, Website or stores.
- Product specifications will vary from range to range as reflected in the design and price, however, all our Products are manufactured to the same high quality standards.
Anti Fur Policy
Laura Ashley feel very strongly about the use of real fur in fashion, and believe that the breeding of animals for their fur cannot be justified. We therefore prefer to use imitation fur only. Our leather and sheepskin fashion products use skins which are a bi-product of the food industry only.
- Prices include VAT and exclude delivery charges unless otherwise stated
- All prices are correct at time of entering but may change due to in advertent administrative errors or circumstances beyond our control, such as any variations to the rate of VAT.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase from a customer for any reason.
- All Products are sold on Delivery Duty unpaid basis. Recipients outside the EU may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery and additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation. Please check these details before placing any orders for deliveries outside the EU.
- www.lauraashley.com and www.mto.lauraashley.com are UK websites. We only accept Pounds Sterling (£) on all transactions made.
- If you are paying with an international credit or bank payment card, you may be subject to an additional administration/handling fee and/or any other charges that may apply by the Credit Card Company or bank who will also determine the currency conversion rate applicable at the time of the transaction.
- Laura Ashley will not be able to process VAT refunds for international customers.
- You may pay using your Laura Ashley Account Card, Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Delta, Maestro, Solo, Visa Electron, Paypal account, or Interest Free Credit (subject to acceptance). See the Payment page for more information.
- You confirm that the credit, debit or store card that is being used is yours.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- All card payments are processed for you by our credit card acquirers for a 1.5% fee included in the cost of your purchase. The balance is paid to Laura Ashley Limited. The total amount you pay is the same regardless of the payment method.
- Privilege Point vouchers cannot be redeemed online.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was uploaded onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy. Please note that in the event that an error is identified non-acceptance of an order by us may occur, subject to your statutory rights.
Unless specifically provided, we make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through our website or which may link to our website. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and shall not be liable for any loss, damage or offence caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any such amendments will take effect when posted on the Website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use the Website and your continued use of the Website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
You recognise and agree that all copyright, database rights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and/or content of this Website is owned by Laura Ashley or our licensors and shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
- Nothing in the terms and conditions in any way limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or by fraud.
- We shall not be liable for any economic losses (including without limitation loss of profits, revenue, business, contracts, management time, data or anticipated savings) nor for any loss of goodwill or reputation nor for any indirect loss whether arising in contract or tort (including negligence) or pre-contractual or other representations (except for fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation) or otherwise even if advised of the probability of such damage or where it was foreseeable. Except in the event of death or personal injury, in no event shall our liability under these terms and conditions exceed the amount paid or payable by you for the Products or Goods. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your rights of cancellation.
- We shall take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, except where we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- In addition to allowing us to check your creditworthiness and process your orders, the personal data you submit, and our records of your visits to the Site, will be used to monitor and improve our service to you, and for marketing purposes. We may send you, brochures, leaflets and catalogues displaying our products and services, and may telephone you in order to tell you of promotional offers, to discuss account details or for market research.
- We will respect the privacy of your personal data, and will comply with all relevant and current data protection legislation. We will not disclose your personal data to anyone, unless required to do so by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- If you wish to update or delete your personal information, or if you prefer that we do not email you to tell you of promotional offers. Please write to us at Laura Ashley, FREEPOST (UK only) PO Box 5, Newtown, Powys, SY16 1LX, click here to email us, or see 'My Account' at www.lauraashley.com if you are already registered.
- To proceed with your order, we have to process and store your data, and provide your data to third parties who are directly involved with your order, e.g. our carriers. By placing an order with us, you agree to your data being processed by Laura Ashley Limited, its agents, partners and members of the Laura Ashley Group. If you do not wish to receive information about Laura Ashley Products and services, or do not wish us to pass your information to carefully selected companies whose products we believe may be of interest to you please write to us at Laura Ashley, FREEPOST (UK only) PO Box 5 Newtown Powys SY16 1LX.
- The Laura Ashley Gift Card (“Gift Card”) can only be used if validly activated full or part payment towards merchandise at any Laura Ashley stores in UK and/or Republic of Ireland (excluding stores within HOUSE OF FRASER) depending on the currency of the Gift Card. For the avoidance of doubt, Gift Cards in UK Pounds Sterling can only be used in stores in the UK and Gift Cards in EURO can only be used in stores in the Republic of Ireland.
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online or via telephone/mail-order, or exchanged for cash or other vouchers, or be used to settle a Laura Ashley Account Card.
- Minimum amount to top-up a Gift Card is £1 & the. Maximum limit is £1,000 which may be topped up in store.
- Refunds will not be given for the purchase of a Gift Card.
- All refunds of purchases made with a Gift Card will be made in accordance with Laura Ashley's Refund Policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- In the event of 18 months of consecutive non-use, Gift Cards will expire and any balance remaining will be deducted. ('Use' for these purposes includes a balance enquiry, top up or redemption).
- Laura Ashley is not liable for any Gift Cards subsequently lost, stolen or damaged once activated.
- Laura Ashley reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the Gift Card service, notify of the services withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control). Any such change and action to be taken as a result will be notified to customers in advance in all stores.
- Gift Card balance may be checked in store, online or by telephone on 0871 223 1300 (+442071520740 for overseas calls). (Please note that calls may be monitored or recorded. Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras but may cost more from a mobile phone)
- Lost, damaged or stolen Gift Cards cannot be replaced or refunded. Laura Ashley is not responsible for any unauthorised use of any Gift Cards.
- When using a Gift Card as full or part payment towards your purchase transaction, the value/amount paid for your purchases(s) will be deducted from the balance on the Gift Card. Change will not be given.
*Discounts apply to items purchased in Laura Ashley stores only (Excluding Outlet stores) for a limited period only. This offer does not apply to Guardsman Protector, Design Services, shutters, carpet fittings and underlay, Gift Cards, ex-display and delivery charges and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers/discounts.Please ask in store for full terms and conditions. Free Delivery on furniture & upholstery (except ex-display furniture) applies to mainland UK, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight only. Additional delivery charges may apply in certain circumstances. Please ask a member of staff for advice. Laura Ashley trading name of Laura Ashley Limited (Registered No: 531301), 27 Bagleys Lane, Fulham, London SW6 2QA.Triple Points
Laura Ashley Classic cardholders will receive 6 Privilege Points for every £1 spent on all single transactions of £125 or more when spending on their Laura Ashley MasterCard between 11th September until 15th September 2013 inclusive at Laura Ashley stores (excluding House of Fraser stores) and www.lauraashley.com. This offer is available to new and existing cardholders. Points may take up to three months to appear on your account.
Laura Ashley Gold cardholders will receive 12 Privilege Points for every £1 spent on all single transactions of £125 or more when spending on their Laura Ashley Gold Card between 11th September until 15th September inclusive at Laura Ashley stores (excluding House of Fraser stores) and www.lauraashley.com. This offer is available to existing cardholders. Points may take up to three months to appear on your account.
Credit, subject to age and status, is provided by Santander Cards UK Limited. Registered office: 2 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London NW1 3AN. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number 1456283. Regulated as a payment institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 204572) for the provision of payment services. Licensed and regulated by the Office of Fair Trading (reference number 0154771) for the provision of consumer credit. Laura Ashley acts as a credit intermediary and offers credit products for Santander Cards UK Limited on a non-exclusive basis. Retailer is Laura Ashley Limited. Registered office: 27 Bagleys Lane, Fulham, London SW6 2QA. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00531301
* Customer Services to contact us click here