How can I pay?
- We accept all major credit and UK debit cards, Visa Card, MasterCard, Delta, Maestro, Solo, Visa Electron, American Express, Laura Ashley Account Card and Paypal.
- Payment is made at the Internet check out, which can be accessed through your Internet shopping bag icon.
- Remember, you can still change your mind at the checkout as to whether you wish to continue with the purchase.
Interest Free Credit
If you think that creating your dream home may seem out of reach, our interest free credit option* may be the perfect solution to suit both you and your budget. It allows you to spread the cost of your payments over 6, 12 or 24 months. With just a 10% deposit. Affordable luxury couldn't be easier, so achieving your dream home could become a reality today.
Affordable luxury couldn't be easier, so achieving your dream home could become a reality today.
|Representative example of a 24 month contract |
|0% APR |
|INTEREST RATE (FIXED) ||0% P.A |
|CASH PRICE / TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE ||£1200 |
|MINIMUM 10% DEPOSIT ||£120 |
|LOAN AMOUNT ||£1,080 |
|DURATION OF AGREEMENT: ||24 MONTHS |
|24 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF ||£45 |
* Please note that monthly payments for interest free credit commence a minimum of 4 weeks after delivery of purchase. Terms & conditions apply, ask in-store for details. Credit, subject to age and status, is provided by Barclays Partner Finance. barclayspartnerfinance.com
Laura Ashley acts as a credit intermediary and offers products from Barclays Partner Finance. Barclays Partner Finance is a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Bank PLC. Clydesdale Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number: 311753). Registered in England. Registered No. 2901725. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP. Retailer is Laura Ashley Ltd, 27 Bagleys Lane, Fulham, London, SW6 2QA. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 531301.
What currency may I use when making an online purchase?
- We only accept Pounds Sterling (£) on all transactions made.
- If you are paying with an international credit or bank payment card, you may be subject to an additional administration/handling fee and/or any other charges that may apply by the credit card company or bank who will also determine the currency conversion rate applicable at the time of the transaction.
- We are unable to provide any guidance on currency conversion and card charges that may apply.
When do I give my payment details?
- Payment is made at the 'Order Summary' page, which can be accessed through your Internet shopping bag icon. You can still change your mind at this stage.
- Payment is only made when you click to 'Place your Order'.
When will I be charged?
- The full purchase price will be charged to your card upon placement of your order.
- A Laura Ashley Gift Card provides a prefect present or show of appreciation for any occasion.
- Gift Cards can be bought instore and online. Please click here to view our store locations, or click here to buy online.
- Gift Cards can be purchased in either Euros or £ Sterling and can be used in any of our stores, but they cannot be redeemed online.
- If you already have a Gift Card, click here to check your balance. Alternatively, please contact us on 0333 200 8009 (Calls cost 5p per minute plus network extras but may cost more from a mobile phone)
- Please note that Laura Ashley Gift Cards are available from £1 to £1000 and are valid for 18 months.
- Laura Ashley cannot be held responsible for Gift Cards, once activated, which are lost, stolen. Lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards cannot be replaced.
- Terms and conditions apply.
What is the helpline number for online Gift Card purchases?
- With regard to online purchases of Laura Ashley Gift Cards, you can contact us via e-mail at or call our helpline on 0333 200 8009 Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm. (Calls are charged at national landline rate. Please check your phone service provider for details.)
- Please quote your order number when you contact us.
- If a VAT refund is required, please ensure that you telephone us on 0333 200 8009 (Calls are charged at national landline rate. Please check your phone service provider for details.) or alternatively, email by clicking here
- Please note that VAT refunds are made by cheque only.
- In order to assist us, please obtain a proof of shipping for the goods, proof of residency may be requested where applicable.