How can I place an order?
- Online - Please click here to start shopping online.
- Mailorder - Orders can also be made by telephoning our friendly advisors on 0333 202 1196. Lines are open between 8am and 8pm Monday to Saturday, 10am until 8pm on Sundays. (Calls may be recorded or monitored. Calls cost 5p per minute plus network extras but may cost more from a mobile phone).
- In Store - We have over 200 UK stores. Click here to view all store locations.
- By Post - If you wish to order by post please print and complete the order form (Click here). Please forward your completed order form, along with payment details, to the following address:
Laura Ashley By Post
PO Box 5
Before ordering, please take some time to review the terms and conditions as they contain important information. These can be found by clicking here or alternatively, in the back of your Laura Ashley catalogue.
How do I receive confirmation of my order?
- Customers ordering online, will be sent an email-containing acknowledgement of the order placed.
- Orders for Made to Order Upholstery products and Furniture will be confirmed in writing.
Can I order fabric and wallpaper swatches?
- To help visualise how different fabrics and wallpapers will work in your home, you can pick up a wide range of free swatches from our stores.
- All fabrics and wallpapers are also available to view on our website by selecting the appropriate link.
- To order up to eight free swatches of fabric or wallpaper, or up to 4 free swatches of leather, to be sent direct to your home please call our customer services on 03332 008 009. (Please note that calls may be monitored or recorded. Calls cost 5p per minute plus network extras but may cost more from a mobile phone).
- International Requests - Customers requiring fabric and wallpaper samples please email your requests using the contact us link.
Standard Home Furnishings
- Once products have been assigned or dispatched, you may return them within 28 days of receipt of delivery.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once products have been assigned however they may be returned following receipt as detailed above.
Made to Measure, Upholstery and Furniture
- If you need to amend or cancel your Made to Measure, Furniture or Upholstery order, you may only do so up to 48 hours after you have placed the order. Please contact Customer Services on 03332 008 009. (Please note that calls may be monitored or recorded. Calls cost 5p per minute plus network extras but may cost more from a mobile phone)
- After 48 hours, we reserve the right to charge you for any costs, which we are likely to incur due to the amendment or cancellation of your order.
This charge shall not exceed 25% of the value of the products cancelled or amended.
- Furniture and Non Made to Order Upholstery can be cancelled or returned up to 7 days after receipt if ordered exclusively via distance communication.
If you need any more help please contact our customer service team by clicking here
Please see below the options to order your FREE home furnishings catalogue, which is always full of exciting and innovative ideas for your home.
- Online: If you are a registered users please log-in now. If you are not a registered user please click here.
- By Telephone: Please call 0333 202 1196 (Monday - Saturday 8am to 8pm Sunday 10am to 8pm). Please note that calls may be monitored or recorded. Calls are charged at national landline rate plus network charges. Please check your phone service provider for details.)
International Returns and Cancellations
Standard Home Furnishings and Fashion Returns
- Once Standard Home Furnishings or Fashion are assigned or despatched, you have the right to cancel within 14 days following delivery providing you contact us within that period using the contact form to advise us you wish to do so. In addition we offer a goodwill returns policy so you may return the eligible Products within 28 days of receipt by post to: Returns Department, Laura Ashley, PO Box 19, Newtown, Powys, SY16 1DZ
- We are unable to refund any delivery charges, duties and/or taxes that you may have paid as a result of your purchase, unless in accordance with your statutory rights.
- We ask that you obtain and retain the proof of posting. You bear the risk of loss and damage to the Products until we have received them.
- Selected products are too large to be returned by post. Please contact our customer services team to arrange a courier collection (charges apply).
- When returning Standard Home Furnishings or fashion, please return with proof of purchase, receipt or order summary, unused and in a saleable condition with the original packaging. Please take reasonable care of the Products while in your possession and when returning the Products, package properly and securely to prevent damage or loss in transit.
- Cut fabric of less than 5 metres and for hygiene reasons, food products, toiletries, pillows and duvets with opened packaging & swimwear with the protective strip removed, cannot be returned or cancelled, unless in accordance with your statutory rights.
- Refunds will only be given through the original payment method, where appropriate.