- Usually fashioned from wool, the rugs are constructed by binding wool fibres to the base and then cutting (by machine or hand) to create a soft pile.
- Made in india.
- Generally made from cotton: fibres are woven and bound together to create a flat rug surface.
- Made in india or Belgium.
- Please always refer to the specific care label.
- We recommend that our rugs are professionally cleaned in situ.
- Cotton weave rugs may be dry cleaned or in some cases washed.
- Blot spills with a clean damp cloth, do not rub.
- Some shedding on wool rugs is to be expected, this will reduce over time and may be assisted by vacuuming.
- Turn rugs regularly to promote even wear.
- Regardless of your floor surface, we recommend the use of underlay to prevent a puckered appearance or slipping.