Laura Ashley bedlinen is available in:
Different fabrics and thread counts
- 'Thread count' refers to how many threads there are, per square inch of fabric
- The higher the thread count, the crisper, smoother and more luxurious the feel of the fabric.
- Percale describes a tighter cotton weave and can be any thread count above 180.
- Pure cotton: cool, crisp and luxurious.
- Polyester mixes: low maintenance, with fewer creases, easy ironing and rapid drying.
- Linen - has a more textured feel and is cool and absorbent.
- Printed - the design is printed onto the fabric.
- Jacquard - the design is woven into the fabric, using a jacquard loom.
- Woven stripe/check - The design is woven into the fabric using a mechanised loom.
- Embroidered - Beautiful and delicate, made using hand guided and machine embroidery.