Laura Ashley bedlinen is available in:
Different fabrics and thread counts
- 'Thread count' refers to how many threads there are, per square inch of fabric
- The higher the thread count, the crisper, smoother and more luxurious the feel of the fabric.
- Percale describes a tighter cotton weave and can be any thread count above 180.
- Pure cotton: cool, crisp and luxurious.
- Polyester mixes: low maintenance, with fewer creases, easy ironing and rapid drying.
- Linen - has a more textured feel and is cool and absorbent.
- Printed - the design is printed onto the fabric.
- Jacquard - the design is woven into the fabric, using a jacquard loom.
- Woven stripe/check - The design is woven into the fabric using a mechanised loom.
- Embroidered - Beautiful and delicate, made using hand guided and machine embroidery.
- Single 137cm x 200cm 54 inches x 79 inches
- Double 200cm x 200cm 79 inches x 79 inches
- King 230cm x 220cm 94 inches x 87 inches
- Super King 260cm x 220cm 102 inches x 87 inches
- Single 90cm x 190cm x 25 cm
- Double 137cm x 190cm x 25cm
- King 150cm x 200cm x 25cm
- Super King 180cm x 200cm x 25cm
- Housewife 50cm x 75cm, 20 inches x 30 inches
- Oxford (with flange) 50cm x 75cm, 20 inches x 30 inches
- Large Square Pillowcase 65cm x 65cm, 25 inches x 25 inches
- Housewife Pillowcase - standard size, where the pillow fills all of the fabric
- Oxford Pillowcase - for added impact and elegance, this features a wide flat stitched flange around the perimeter.
- Follow the specific care labels sewn into the product.
- Use detergents that are suitable for the specific product - ie Optical Brightening Agents (OBAs) are designed to maintain white fabrics so avoid using detergents containing these for anything other than plain white dye.
- Ensure that the washing machine is never more than 2/3 full to ensure efficient and thorough cleaning.
- Remove bedlinen from tumble drier as soon as it is dry, or it will become more creased and difficult to iron.