Headboards are finishing touches to any bedroom. Choose from over 100 fabrics or from our range of metal headboards.
The headboard can compliment any style or colour in your bedroom. Laura Ashley offers 6 styles of headboards in a wide range of fabrics for you to choose from.
- Stanton Stylish buttoned fixed cover headboard
- Buxton With a gently curved top edge, upholstered in calico and fitted with a removable loose cover, secured into place with side ties. Loose cover can also be purchased separately.
- Herriot Timeless fixed cover upholstered headboard featuring vertical stitch detail.
- Bramhope Classic upholstered headboard with a lightly padded loose cover and side ties.
- Langley Indulgent headboard with diamond shapes created by button detail.
- Camber a high headboard featuring large padded vertical columns.
Ideal with our Divan range our handmade metal headboards are available in Petula, Somerset & Phoebe ranges.
All headboards are supplied with struts, which attach to your divan bed.
- Take care when moving furniture, dragging pieces across the floor will cause damage to the joints and weaken fixings, as will dropping onto legs.
- Take care to prevent sharp objects such as toys, buckles and heels from coming into contact with your bed. If your furniture becomes stained, scratched or chipped or suffers other damage we recommend professional help is sought to restore it.
- If you have relevant insurance you may wish to contact them for advice. Alternatively a nationwide service is offered by Guardsman Home Services 0845 6020789.
- It is essential that your bed be positioned on a level and solid surface so the frame sits correctly and movement is minimized.
Sunlight and Heat
- Avoid exposing your bed to direct sunlight as this may prematurely fade the colour, in addition a minimum clearance of 30cm from heat sources is advised.
Follow the specific instructions for each fabric carefully and always check the label, as recommended care for the fabric may differ from the recommended care for the product. Fixed and loose covers can be professionally cleaned in situ.
- Dry Clean Only Sensitive Dry Clean Only
- Washed Linen is washable at 40°.
- Most of our fabrics have a protective coating applied (excluding Washed Linen, Evedon, Floral Linen, Sienna and Cassie), however as with all upholstery, periodic cleaning of the entire piece is essential to maintain appearance and prevent premature fading and wear.
- Clean co-ordinated items at the same time, as some colour loss may occur.
- Always allow for 3% shrinkage upon the first wash or dry clean.
- To remove everyday household dust and dirt, clean regularly by gently vacuuming fabric.
- Remove all spills immediately. Blot liquid spills with a clean, dry, white cloth, work towards the centre of the spill. Do not rub or use abrasive cleaners as this may damage the furniture. Should the piece become stained or suffer other damage we recommend professional advice is sought. If you have Guardsman Protection Plan contact them immediately for advice, alternatively a nationwide service is offered by Safeclean (0800 585693).
Sunlight and Heat
- All upholstery and leather fabrics can be affected by light, so we recommend it is positioned away from direct sunlight and heat to protect it from fading and premature wear.
- At least a 30cm clearance from heat sources such as radiators is advised to prevent colour change or permanent marks occurring.
- Take care to prevent sharp objects such as toys, buckles and heels from coming into contact with your furniture as they may cause damage. We recommend you discourage domestic pets from climbing on or clawing upholstery.
- Avoid air pollution such as cigarette smoke and cooking fumes, which can cause leather ad fabric to fade or change colour.
- Take care to avoid hair preparations and other cosmetics coming into contact with the fabric or leather; as this is likely to damage the surface.
- Place furniture gently in place when moving it, as dropping onto glides or legs may cause damage. Please do not allow your furniture to be jumped on, as this will damage the springs and frame, and invalidate the guarantee.
- We recommend wooden and delicate flooring is protected from possible marking by feet or castors.