Data Protection and Privacy
- In addition to allowing us to check your creditworthiness and process your orders, the personal data you submit, and our records of your visits to the Site, will be used to monitor and improve our service to you, and for marketing purposes.
- We may send you, brochures, leaflets and catalogues displaying our products and services, and may telephone you in order to tell you of promotional offers, to discuss account details or for market research.
- We will respect the privacy of your personal data, and will comply with all relevant and current data protection legislation.
- Without your written consent we will not make our mailing list available for marketing purposes to anyone outside the Laura Ashley group of companies and, unless required to do so by a court of competent jurisdiction, will not disclose your personal data to anyone.
- If you wish to update or delete your personal information, or if you prefer that we do not email you to tell you of promotional offers. Please contact Customer Services.