- Standard Home Furnishings and Made to Measure products can be delivered to Mainland UK, Northern Ireland, and the Isle of Wight (excludes offshore UK Islands, Channel Islands, and the Isle of Man, see the Store Locator) as well as internationally to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Austria, Italy & Switzerland.
- The charge for UK delivery is £4.50. Standard delivery charges to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands are €10. The delivery charge to Italy, Austria & Switzerland is €10. The delivery charge to Hungary is €20. The delivery charge to the Czech Republic is €25.
- We aim to deliver your order within 5 working days of accepting your order however delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
- We will send you an email once your order has been dispatched from the warehouse, containing details on how to track your order online.
- Products on large orders may be despatched separately.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for full delivery advice and information
- If you order by 1.30pm, Monday to Thursday, you will receive your goods the next day.
- Any orders placed on a Bank Holiday will be delivered 2 working days later.
- We do not deliver on a Bank Holiday.
- The cost of Next Day Fashion Delivery is £7.00
- Next Day Fashion Delivery is not available to the following postcodes:
BT, HS1-9, IM, IV21-56, KA27-28, KW11-17, PA20-78, PH30-50, TR21-25, ZE 1-3
- Future Free Delivery promotions or delivery voucher codes will not include Next Day Delivery and will only be applied to Standard Delivery.
- Next Day Delivery is currently only available on Fashion products. If you are ordering both Fashion and Home Furnishings you will not be given the option to select Next Day Delivery.
- Next Day Fashion Delivery is available to mainland UK residents only, this excludes Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for full delivery advice and information.
- Made to Measure products can be delivered to Mainland UK, and Northern Ireland and Isle of Wight, (excludes offshore UK Islands, Channel Islands, and the Isle of Man, see the Store Locator) as well as internationally to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Hungary and the Czech Republic.
- The charge for UK delivery is £4.50. Standard delivery charges to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands are €10. The delivery charge to Italy, Austria & Switzerland is £10.The delivery charge to Hungary is £20. The delivery charge to the Czech Republic is £25.
- Deliveries are made by UK Couriers within 2 weeks for our Express Made to Measure service or 4-6 weeks for our regular Made to Measure service, unless otherwise stated. Please note, time scales for international orders may vary.
- Depending on the products ordered, the product with the longest time to completion may determine your estimated delivery week.
- Multiple types of products may be despatched separately.
- If at any time you need to change your delivery address, please contact our Customer Services.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the Upholstery and Furniture products will fit into the home and that there is sufficient access for our delivery lorry to reach the delivery address.
- On delivery of such items, an adult must be in attendance to check and sign for the products delivered. Any defects must be reported to Customer Services immediately and certainly within 3 days. We will not accept liability for visible damage not reported within 3 days of delivery.
- Delivery within the UK is £25. A £150 charge is applicable to all deliveries to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. Additional charges may apply if there are difficulties with access to the property. We currently do not deliver Furniture, Upholstery or large mirrors to Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Hungary and the Czech Republic.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before placing your order.
- On ordering Upholstery or Furniture products an estimated week for delivery is provided. This date is an estimate only. Our carriers will contact you to confirm an exact date for the arrival of the products near this time.
- We shall not be liable for delays and/or failures in delivery if we cannot gain access to the property.
- Additional charges may apply for the storage of the products if the customer delays delivery, for more than three weeks after the estimated date for arrival.
- Delivery dates and weeks are not guaranteed but we will do our utmost to ensure goods are delivered within the stated date or soon afterwards. If you have not received your order within the above time-scale please leave days before contacting our customer service team to investigate the non-arrival.
- UK only: 10 Day Express Sofas For products marked as 10 day Express, please be aware this refers to 10 working days.
- Laura Ashley can deliver to the following UK territories: Mainland UK, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight. We do not deliver into the Channel Islands or Isle or Man. Please see our international store locator to find your nearest store in these areas.
- All our products, unless otherwise stated, can be delivered to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg & the Netherlands.
- We deliver small home items, made to measure products (shades, curtains & blinds) and fashion to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary and the Czech Republic.
- We carry the risk of loss or damage to the Products until you receive them.
- The Products belong to you when you have received them and have paid us in full.
- Until payment has been made in full we may ask you to return the Products to us at any time.
- If you return the Products to us for any reason, they will become our property and be at our risk from the time we receive them.
Are there any access problems?
Please tell us at point of order if your home, or room is difficult to access. This will affect how we deliver your furniture and may involve an additional charge.
Have you ordered a large piece?
Certain pieces are large (all dimensions are featured on individual product pages).
Please take extra care to ensure they will fit into your home on delivery.
Please be at home at the scheduled delivery time.
We will send an SMS text at least 24 hours prior to the selected delivery date to confirm a 3 hour time window for delivery. To help in planning, we will also call en route prior to delivery.
If you are not at home when the delivery arrives it is likely to be taken away to avoid delay to other customers. Charges will apply for redelivery caused by cancellation. In the UK, a charge of £60 will be made for re-delivery or collection. Outside of the UK, please get in touch with our Customer Service by clicking here. See our full terms and conditions for more information.
You will be asked to check and sign for your furniture.
Your furniture will be unwrapped on delivery. You will be asked to check the furniture and sign a Proof of Delivery document. This document confirms that you have received your order in satisfactory condition, that you have been given a copy of the Furniture Care and Information Guide and that there has been no damage to your property. Goods cannot be left unchecked. Any issues must be reported to Customer Services immediately.
An adult must be present.
An adult must be present to accept delivery. Only an adult can sign the Proof of Delivery document.
Furniture legs and castors can cause marking to floor coverings (particularly wooden/laminate floors) - if this concerns you please take steps to minimise such damage by using felt pads or castor cups.
For Measuring Up and Charges please read on, for our full delivery terms and conditions please click here. Please read before proceeding with your order.
When buying large items of furniture, it is vital to make sure it will fit through the property access and into the intended space in your room. Make sure there is enough height, width and diagonal depth to accommodate your furniture's entry and that there's plenty of room to manoeuvre around corners and through doors.
Steps to ensure a problem free delivery
Before ordering, please check carefully that the upholstery, bed and cabinet products you have ordered will fit into the intended space in your home. It is extremely important that customers advise us of any potential delivery difficulties or obstacles. Charges will apply for redelivery caused by failed delivery or cancellation.
Step 1 - Check the furniture can access to the room.
For cabinet furniture, check that the width of the door A is wider than the depth or width of the furniture. Then check that the height of the furniture is less than either the door height B or the entry into the room C.
For larger pieces of cabinet furniture e.g. wardrobes, tall cabinets and sideboards you will need to check there is enough space to turn the furniture. The width of the corridor D or staircase entry or exit turn E must be at least 100cm wide.
For upholstered furniture the width of the door must be wider than the arm height. The average arm height of our upholstered furniture is 66cm but some are as high as 79cm. If the width of any door the furniture has to pass through is less than 70cm then choose a furniture design with a lower arm height. The width of sofas must be less than the door height B or the entry into the room C.
For larger sofas you will also need to check there is enough space to turn the furniture. The width of the corridor D or staircase entry E must be at least smallest measurement (either Width or Depth) of the sofa plus 10cm.
Please note: This is only a guide and does not guarantee your furniture purchase will fit. Also our delivery drivers are not able to remove doors and windows to effect access. If doors, windows or stair banisters need to be removed in order for the furniture to fit, you will need to arrange this before the day of delivery.
Step 2 - Measure the space where the furniture will sit.
- Check that the furniture will fit the space in the room where it will sit. The dimensions of each piece of furniture can be found on this website or in our Home Catalogue.
- Furniture can appear smaller in the store than it actually is. The furniture will appear a lot bigger in your room. The easiest way to check the amount of floor space a piece of furniture will take up is by marking the area out on the floor where the furniture will sit. This can be done by either using masking tape or a newspaper template.
- If the piece of furniture is going to be placed in an alcove make sure when measuring that you allow for the skirting boards. For tall pieces of cabinet furniture e.g. wardrobes and dressers, check that the height of the cabinet is not too tall for the room. Check that you have enough space to walk around the furniture and for the doors and drawers of cabinet furniture to open.
- When ordering a recliner armchair or sofa bed check there is enough space in the room for the chair or bed when fully extended.
Step 3 - Check our large delivery lorry can reach the delivery address
- Our delivery vehicles are large. Please check that they can gain safe and ample access to or immediately adjacent to the delivery address.
- Are there any access problems? Please tell us at point of order if your home or room is difficult to access. This will affect how we deliver your furniture and may involve an additional charge. Please consider:
- Can a delivery lorry park immediately outside your home?
- Is your home easy to find or are extra directions needed?
- Are there steps up to your front door or other obstacles such as narrow gateways or railings?
- Have you checked that your furniture will fit through your doors? Our delivery drivers are not able to remove doors and windows to effect access.
- Are there narrow corridors or internal steps to negotiate? If there are turns to be made is there sufficient space to turn the piece of furniture?
- Are there any internal obstacles - wall lights, low hanging lights, framed prints on wall, low ceilings, beams?
- Delivery within the UK is £25. A £150 charge is applicable to all deliveries to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. Additional charges may apply if there are difficulties with access to the property. We currently do not deliver Furniture, Upholstery, or Lighting and Mirrors to Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Hungary and the Czech Republic.
- Additional charges may apply in certain circumstances. Please see our terms and conditions for more details.
- When you order, we will give you an approximate week that our carrier will contact you to arrange delivery. Depending on the products ordered, the products with the longest time to completion may determine your estimated delivery week.
- Please provide a mobile number where ever possible upon order placement.
- Please see individual product pages for a more precise delivery date estimate and to check delivery costs.
We deliver Fashion and selected Home Accessories to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Hungary and Czech Republic via our international Website www.lauraashley.com.
|Country||Delivery Charge||Delivery Time*|
|Belgium||€10.00||7 - 10 days|
|France||€10.00||7 - 10 days|
|Germany||€10.00||7 - 10 days|
|Luxembourg||€10.00||7 - 10 days|
|The Netherlands||€10.00||7 - 10 days|
|Austria||£10.00||7 - 10 days|
|Italy||£10.00||7 - 10 days|
|Switzerland||£10.00||7 - 10 days|
|Hungary||£20.00||7 - 10 days|
|Czech Republic||£25.00||7 - 10 days|
We deliver Made to measure Curtains and Blinds to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Austria, Italy & Switzerland.
|Country||Delivery Charge||Delivery Time*||Express Delivery**|
|Belgium||€10.00||4 - 6 weeks||2 weeks|
|France||€10.00||4 - 6 weeks||2 weeks|
|Germany||€10.00||4 - 6 weeks||2 weeks|
|Luxembourg||€10.00||4 - 6 weeks||2 weeks|
|The Netherlands||€10.00||4 - 6 weeks||2 weeks|
|Austria||£10.00||4 - 6 weeks||2 weeks|
|Italy||£10.00||4 - 6 weeks||2 weeks|
|Switzerland||£10.00||4 - 6 weeks||2 weeks|
|Hungary||£20.00||4 - 6 weeks||2 weeks|
|Czech Republic||£25.00||4 - 6 weeks||2 weeks|
We deliver our made to order Furniture & large mirrors to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg & the Netherlands.
|Country||Delivery Charge||Delivery Time*|
|Belgium||€150.00||8 - 10 weeks|
|France||€150.00||8 - 10 weeks|
|Germany||€150.00||8 - 10 weeks|
|Luxembourg||€150.00||8 - 10 weeks|
|The Netherlands||€150.00||8 - 10 weeks|
*Unless otherwise stated. It may occur that events outside our reasonable control may delay or prevent us from processing your order, manufacturing the products or delivering the products within the stated time. We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to advise you of any such occurrence.
**Express Delivery is available for selected Made to measure Curtains and Blinds only.
Will the recipient have to pay duty on my order?
All Products are sold on Delivery Duty unpaid basis. Recipients outside the EU may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery and additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation. Please check these details before placing any orders for deliveries outside the EU.
Will a signature be required as acknowledgement of receipt of an order by international delivery?
All international deliveries will have to be signed for and acknowledged on receipt. If no one is available to accept receipt, a card will be left at the delivery address explaining where the item is located and what steps will have to be taken in order for the item to be collected. Deliveries are attempted twice then held for up to 7 days. If the parcel(s) have not been collected in this time then they will be returned to Laura Ashley and your order cancelled. You will not be credited the postage charge on failed deliveries.
What happens if I enter an incorrect or incomplete delivery address?
We are unable to check and verify any delivery addresses entered into our system. We rely on the accuracy of the information provided to us and as such, please enter the full intended delivery address at all times. We are not liable for any delays to and/or failed deliveries as a result of any incorrect and/or incomplete delivery address entered.
What happens if my order gets lost in the post?
If you think that your order may be lost in the post, pleasecontact usimmediately.
How do I contact Laura Ashley if I live outside the UK?
You cancontact usvia our Contact Us page. Please note that email conversations can be conducted in English & in French.
Are there multilingual versions of the website?
www.lauraashley.com is currently available to view in English and French languages. If you are placing an order to be delivered to Belgium, France or Luxembourg you are able to view the website in either French or English. All other countries are currently available to view in English.
What currency may I use when making an online purchase?
www.lauraashley.com is an International website. We accept Pounds Sterling (£) for orders delivered within the UK, to Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Hungary and the Czech Republic. We accept Euros (€) on orders delivered to Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg & the Netherlands. If you are paying with an international credit or bank payment card, you may be subject to an additional administration/handling fee and/or any other charges that may apply by the Credit Card Company or bank who will also determine the currency conversion rate applicable at the time of the transaction. We are currently unable to provide any guidance on currency conversion and card charges that may apply.
Can my order be cancelled?
If you need to cancel or amend your made to measure order, you may only do so up to 48 hours after you have placed your order by contacting customer services. After 48hours, we reserve the right to charge you for costs incurred as a result of your amended or cancelled order. The charge shall not exceed 25% of the value of the products amended or cancelled.
- If there is a Laura Ashley franchise store in your country, they would be more than happy to accept your order for Standard Home Furnishings and Made to Measure products. The address and telephone number of the store can be viewed on our website by clicking here. Please note we are unable to accept orders directly for customers who live in countries with franchise stores.
- If there is not a Laura Ashley franchise store in your country, orders can be placed directly with us provided the order value is over £1000.
- The charge of exporting the products will vary depending on the weight, destination and several other factors. Please contact us by clicking here for further assistance in ordering.
- Orders for Standard Home Furnishings and Made to Measure products can be delivered to BFPO address.
- Orders for Made to Order Upholstery and Furniture cannot be delivered directly to the BFPO address and instead can only be delivered to a UK shipping company for the customer to arrange onwards transportation.
- Need help? Contact our customer service team by clicking here.
What is Click & Collect?
Click & Collect lets you buy online and have your order delivered to a UK store of your choice for free. We will send you an email once your order has been dispatched from the warehouse, containing details on how to track your order online. Your order should take 5 working days to arrive in store. Please note you will not receive an email/telephone call to confirm arrival of your order in store. Confirmation of delivery can be obtained using the courier's online tracking service.
Which stores can I collect from?
Most of our UK stores accept Click and Collect pick ups. It doesn't have to be your local store. You will be asked to select your choice of store when you checkout.
Which products are eligible for Click & Collect?
Home Furnishing products and Fashion are eligible for Click & Collect. We cannot currently offer this service on Furniture, Made to Order upholstery, Made to Measure products, large chandeliers and large rugs.
How will the store know which order is mine?
Simply take your order confirmation with you to show a member of staff at your chosen store. If you can't access a printer, you can show them your order confirmation on a mobile device. Please ensure you collect your order within 7 days of it being delivered to the store.