Terms and Conditions for Gift Certificates
You must agree to the following terms and conditions before purchasig a Gift Certificate:
- Gift certificates may only be redeemed at our website towards the purchase of products listed in our online catalogue.
- You cannot use a gift certificate to purchase another gift certificate.
- The gift certificate has a cash redemption value of 0.001p and is not transferable or assignable.
- Gift Certificates cannot be cancelled by the purchaser of the gift certificate once they have been redeemed in part or in full.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's account and is not transferable. Your balance can be viewed at any time in the 'My Account' section of our website.
- If the order exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
- The gift certificate must be redeemed before the expiry date that appears on the certificate. Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates expire one year from the date of issue. Once the certificate has expired we are unable to extend the expiry date.
- Our normal terms and conditions apply to all purchases except where they conflict with these terms and conditions.
- If you cancel an order for any item you have purchased by redeeming your gift certificate, your account will be credited with the amount redeemed. If you redeemed your gift certificate in part payment of any item, your account will be credited with the amount redeemed
- We will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is either redeemed through our web site or is redeemed and used to make purchases on our site.